The EU funded research project BuddhistRoad invites applications for the position of two student assistants (studentische Hilfskraft, SHK) for 10 hrs/week.
- assisting the Principal Investigator of the project Prof. Dr. Carmen Meinert and her research team in admistrative and research related work
- assisting with updating the project's data base and project management software
- support for organising events
- support for preparing field work trips
- support in research, literature supply, editioning of publications
- in-depth interest in Buddhism in pre-modern Central Asia (best to verify with attending classes of Prof. Dr. Meinert)
- excellent English and German language skills (oral and written)
- high amount of self-organization and social competences
- first skills in data base softwares and/or editing texts for publications
- basic knowledge of at least one classical Asian languages (e.g. Tibetian, Sanskrit, Chinese, Uyghur)
Please send your application in one pdf-file to email@example.com until 15th of August 2017.